Skip to content
Key questions about digital technologies, power and control:
- How do we create empowered, informed communities with the knowledge and ability to make fair choices about the impact of future technologies?
- What could prevent future technologies deepening the digital divide, worsening existing power asymmetries, and creating new ones?
- How can we develop enabling, useable technology?
- How do we balance individual needs with the needs of a community, a corporation, or a state?
- Who will have a say in how technology is used to inform decisions, and how will marginalised voices be heard?